Pinnacle Evaluation Services was created in the Raleigh/Triangle market to provide our banking clients with inspections for new or existing loans. As we have grown, some of our assignments are located outside our coverage area. In order to service those opportunities, we have decided to leverage our extensive network of professionals like yourself. With your knowledge of your local real estate market, you can help Pinnacle Evaluation Services in delivering inspections and receive compensation accordingly.
We call our professionals “Inspectors”, that would be YOU.
Here’s what an inspection entails:
- Exterior physical inspection of the subject property: this is a visual inspection only. We do not expect you to walk the property in any way but to make ‘eye’ contact with the front, sides and rear if possible in order to see the condition and characteristics of the property.
- 8-10 photos of the property: (front view, left and right side views, street views, and address verification). It is critical that the lender feels they have seen the property as well.
- External factors observed: around or within the immediate neighborhood of the subject property.
- Neighborhood: what is across or down the street? Access, parking, etc. positive or negative notes about the surrounding area?
- Property detail description: full and detailed description of the property including use and zoning.
- Market Summary: a simple narrative about what is going on in the local marketplace from a real estate, employment or general perspective – positive and negative.
All orders must be completed and delivered within 48 hours.
FEE: Fees will vary depending on the request type. They range between $25-100. You will be paid promptly upon the completion of your work!